ChannelAdvisor expands global ecommerce services
Morrisville, N.C. —
The expansion is part of a new release of solutions.
“Growing internationally is important to our retailers, so the Winter Release offers multiple ways for them to expand into new regions through our platform,” said ChannelAdvisor CEO Scot Wingo. “Beyond global, multichannel diversification is vital to scaling any online business, which is why this release includes support for new marketplaces, Google Shopping and webstores. We want our retailers to be best equipped to make the most of channel and geographical expansion."
Log in or upgrade to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- NC Biotech Center braces for worst as Senate slashes budget, too
- ArchiveSocial, a new Durham success story, brings home international award
- Durham's high-tech infrastructure, talent lure Virginia company
- Lenovo acknowledges layoffs in Morrisville as part of shift to 'PC Plus' strategy
- Raleigh-based PRA International eyes public offering
- Will lightning strike again for veteran entrepreneur Brian Handly at StepLeader?
- Raleigh app developer StepLeader lands $4.4M in first fund raiser
- IBM opens Linux center in China, says it will work with Red Hat
- Red-hot Raleigh startup WedPics hauls in $1.1M in funding
- New Triangle venture capital firm slowly emerging from shadows