CED still seeking entrepreneurs to present at annual tech venture conference
Related Blog Posts
On The Web
Raleigh, N.C. —
Time is running out to for North Carolina entrepreneurs to register to demo their companies at CED’s Tech Venture Conference.
In response to feedback, conference organizers are expanding the demo room to 50 slots. There will be just 15 showcase spots available this year. Showcase companies present on stage. The deadline for companies to register as presenters is July 17. The same application can be used to register to be for the demo and showcase spots. A selection committee will review applications; the lineup will be announced in early August.
The annual tech venture conference is scheduled for Sept. 16 and 17 at the Raleigh Convention Center. The theme of this year’s conference is “The Internet of (Every)thing.” Confirmed speakers include Phillip Alvelda, CEO of TaDa and founding CEO of MobiTV; Vince Padua, director of product management and strategy, IBM Watson; and Bandwidth CEO David Morken.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- N.C. Senate OKs bill with crowdfunding but future is 'uncertain'
- National tech news site Xconomy launches in RTP
- Vivek Wadhwa blasts Twitter's 'proud' response to diversity report
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
- AT&T already seeking permits for rollout of ultrafast network
- Latest stats show institutional venture capital in N.C. becoming a joke
- With cities on board, N.C. Next Generation Network is rolling toward first big deployment target
- Is IBM-Apple deal a slap in the face for Lenovo?
- A rare look into economic recruitment, requirements: Cary's disappearing 1,237 jobs document