Carolina Silver acquired for bacteria-fighting textiles technology
Maiden, N.C. — Specialty textiles maker Carolina Silver has been acquired by Noble Biomaterials, which wants to add the Maiden company’s antibacterial technologies to its portfolio of bacteria-fighting products....
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Crowdfunding bill introduced at General Assembly
- 'Bloodbath:' IBM workers report job cuts are underway
- 10,000 phone sales in 2 seconds: Lenovo's attack on Xiaomi begins
- Union: IBMers report job cuts will begin on Wednesday
- Frontier: 'Significant progress' already being made with own fiber network
- AT&T on Google Fiber: 'We welcome additional competition'
- Study: Chatham Park development to produce 115,000 jobs
- Changes at IBM create, eliminate thousands of jobs
- IBM dismisses layoff report as 'ridiculous;' however, Big Blue confirms it is making cuts
- Will IBM cut 100,000 jobs? Even union is wary of the report