Call it 'change' if you like, but GSK CEO is making 'cuts'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — GlaxoSmithKline Chief Executive Officer Andrew Witty is speeding up cost-cutting at the drug giant through what he describes as a "change program." As profits plunge and the drug industry continues to change, GSK must change as well, he explains....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Google offers $100,000 to help startups reach the 'cloud'
- NC high-tech job market stable; more openings expected this fall
- You 'have to be tough' and other advice from Women in Power
- New CED communications exec targets 'galling' lack of coverage
- UNC-Wilmington, two Charlotte 'accelerators' land $50,000 federal grants
- 'Fury' at discrimination drives 'Innovating Women' book by Vivek Wadhwa
- 'GigaThon' computer refurbishing to help spread net access in Triangle
- RTI study: Facebook's data center delivers huge impact to NC
- Get the beat, electronic music style, at Tilt Music Festival in Bull City
- HP takes lead in sever market as IBM-Lenovo deal waits for approval