Call it 'change' if you like, but GSK CEO is making 'cuts'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — GlaxoSmithKline Chief Executive Officer Andrew Witty is speeding up cost-cutting at the drug giant through what he describes as a "change program." As profits plunge and the drug industry continues to change, GSK must change as well, he explains....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Inside Inc. 5000: Two Toasters' mobile apps deliver 579% growth
- Clinverse CEO: New venture funding to drive expansion, create new jobs
- Crowdfunding killed in NC; bill backer criticizes Senate strategy
- Exclusive: GroundFloor isn't moving to Atlanta due to NC crowdfunding impasse
- Exclusive: In-depth survey helps ChannelAdvisor plot next ecommerce moves
- Crowdfunding, solar, job recruitment at stake in legislative impasse
- New life for crowdfunding bill: House will review Monday
- Inside Windsor Circle's new round: Why Comcast as investor, how Steve Case helps, new jobs, expansion
- Egad! Crowdfunding bill now caught up in teacher assistant dispute
- Windsor Circle's CEO's advice on raising VC: 'Stay hungry'