Posted Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:00 a.m.
Business Innovation and Growth Council to host startup funding event
Charlotte, N.C. — The Business Innovation and Growth Council is hosting an event this month bringing together investors and entrepreneurs....
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Checking in on 'tattooed guy' with SXSW-bound Raleigh team
- Sneak peek: Stylish HQRaleigh on eve of move-in day
- Raleigh mayor heads to Austin to recruit entrepreneurs, businesses
- Reports: Strike against IBM-Lenovo deal continues in China
- RTP misses out on $100M Cisco 'Internet of Everything' center
- IBM job protests in China don't generate sympathy in US
- Leadership lessons from the Red Hat tower: CEO stresses r-e-s-p-e-c-t
- Inside Lookout Capital's biggest deal: Why pick Wright Foods?
- Lenovo rips Ellen's Oscar selfie with a critical tweet, 'pic'
- Google spells out quick timeline, 'checklist' for Fiber network to cities