Bronto Software adds new targeting capabilities for e-mail campaigns
“Studies show that targeted emails generate 70 percent more revenue than batch-and-blast messages,” CEO Joe Colopy said in a statement. “ We view targeting as critical to driving revenue with email and cross-channel marketing.”
Durham-based Bronto said that the foundation of its new system is its marketing database. Marketers can store detailed past-purchase information directly within the Bronto Marketing Platform and to use this data to build segments and create more relevant campaigns. Bronto analyzes order data and calculates key metrics for each contact in the database. Bronto said that knowing which products someone purchased recently, along with metrics such as “Average Order Value” and “Total Spend,” can make for a much more effective campaign.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- How do you find an IT job? Homework is crucial
- What firms are hiring? IT jobs are available at some very big names
- 'Let's talk tech jobs:' What's really happening in IT hiring?
- Star Trek gets real: Durham startup delivers interactive holograms
- Every tech company needs to join 'Global Government Surveillance Reform' movement
- Durham entrepreneurs find ally in Charlotte medtech incubator
- GoGown deal shows power, necessity of networking for startups
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images