This month, Frontier RTP is bringing in experts to present their unique take on the NC community. Speakers will share new research that builds on our understanding of the world, its people and our interactions. Join this event to learn about mental health, placemaking, academic success, historical sites and more.
Before the start of the show, join at 5 p.m. for refreshments and networking.
- Angela Mason | Pauli Murray Center for History and Social Justice
- Dr. Amy Blank Wilson | University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Liz Parham | NC Main Street Center at the NC Department of Commerce
- Michelle Price | Student U
- Kristine L. Rae Olmsted | RTI International