The spacious property located at 203 Edinburgh Drive in Cary was sold on Oct. 31, 2023 for $1,100,000, or $267 per square foot.
The house, built in 1985, has an interior space of 4,119 square feet. This is a single-story house. The home’s outer structure has a hip roof frame. Inside, a fireplace enhances the ambiance of the living area. The property is equipped with central heating and central A/C. In addition, the home provides a garage.
MORE REAL ESTATE HEADLINES
- SEVEN FIGURE REAL ESTATE: Read here for more million dollar deals
- MORE REAL ESTATE NEWS: Check out sales across Triangle, Fayetteville
- RALEIGH UPDATE: Latest big sales
- CARY ACTION: Hot properties sold recently
Here are some other recent nearby sales:
- On Queensferry Road, Cary, in November 2022, a 4,040-square-foot home was sold for $1,325,000, a price per square foot of $328.
- In May 2023, a 4,237-square-foot home on Queensferry Road in Cary sold for $1,600,000, a price per square foot of $378.
- A 3,359-square-foot home at 1312 Queensferry Road in Cary sold in February 2022, for $1,100,000, a price per square foot of $327.
This story was generated using public data feeds and artificial intelligence. Send any errors to email@example.com.