A spacious, recently built house located at 809 Macon Place in Raleigh has new owners. The sale is among the latest for $1 million or more in Raleigh.
The 3,675-square-foot property, built in 2019, was sold on Oct. 26, 2023.
The $1,500,500 purchase price works out to $408 per square foot.
This is a single-story house. On the exterior, the home features a gable roof design. Inside, a fireplace adds character to the home. The property is equipped with central heating and central A/C. In addition, the home features a garage.
- SEVEN FIGURE REAL ESTATE: Read here for more million dollar deals
- MORE REAL ESTATE NEWS: Check out sales across Triangle, Fayetteville
Here are some other recent nearby sales:
- On Catawba Street, Raleigh, in March 2022, a 2,521-square-foot home was sold for $755,000, a price per square foot of $299.
- In October 2022, a 4,388-square-foot home on Macon Place in Raleigh sold for $1,375,000, a price per square foot of $313.
- A 2,208-square-foot home at 4312 Yadkin Drive in Raleigh sold in July 2022, for $830,000, a price per square foot of $376.
This story was generated using public data feeds and artificial intelligence. Send any errors to email@example.com.