A condominium located in the multi-unit building at 312 North Buchanan Boulevard in Durham was sold on Oct. 27, 2023 for more than $1 million. It’s the latest in a growing-number of seven-figure real estate deals across the Triangle.
The $1,040,000 purchase price works out to $564 per square foot.
The condominium, built in 1930, has an interior space of 1,845 square feet. The layout of this condominium includes three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
- SEVEN FIGURE REAL ESTATE: Read here for more million dollar deals
- MORE REAL ESTATE NEWS: Check out sales across Triangle, Fayetteville
These nearby units have also recently been purchased:
- A 1,364-square-foot unit at 401 North Gregson Street in Durham sold in February 2023, for $336,000, a price per square foot of $246. The unit has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- On West Main Street, Durham, in August 2023, a 1,557-square-foot unit was sold for $755,000, a price per square foot of $485. The unit has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- In October 2023, a 2,023-square-foot unit on West Main Street in Durham sold for $915,000, a price per square foot of $452. The unit has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
This story was generated using public data feeds and artificial intelligence. Send any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More seven-figure deals