A 4,015-square-foot house built in 2014 has changed hands, joining the growing list of seven-figure sales across the Triangle this year.
The spacious property located at 3203 Horsebarn Drive in Durham was sold on Oct. 26, 2023, for $1,250,000, or $311 per square foot. This two-story home offers a roomy layout with four bedrooms and four baths. Inside, a fireplace adds character to the home. The property is equipped with a heating system and a cooling system. In addition, the home includes an attached garage.
- SEVEN FIGURE REAL ESTATE: Read here for more million dollar deals
- MORE REAL ESTATE NEWS: Check out sales across Triangle, Fayetteville
Here are some other recent nearby sales:
- In April 2022, a 3,619-square-foot home on Horsebarn Drive in Durham sold for $1,300,000, a price per square foot of $359. The home has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- A 3,958-square-foot home at 1123 Valley Rose Way in Durham sold in August 2023, for $1,000,000, a price per square foot of $253. The home has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- On Crescent Moon Court, Durham, in April 2022, a 3,246-square-foot home was sold for $880,000, a price per square foot of $271. The home has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
This story was generated using public data feeds and artificial intelligence. Send any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org.