The spacious, recently built property located at 3890 River Stone Road in Durham was sold on Oct. 12, 2023 for $1,295,000, or $319 per square foot.
The house, built in 2017, has an interior space of 4,064 square feet. This is a single-story house. The home’s outer design showcases a a gable roof frame, with roofing materials crafted from shingles (not wood). Inside, a fireplace enhances the ambiance of the living area. The property is equipped with a heating system and a cooling system.
- SEVEN FIGURE REAL ESTATE: Read here for more million dollar deals
- MORE REAL ESTATE NEWS: Check out sales across Triangle, Fayetteville
These nearby houses have also recently been purchased:
- On Pleasant Green Road, Durham, in September 2022, a 1,680-square-foot home was sold for $325,000, a price per square foot of $193. The home has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- A 3,574-square-foot home at 3537 River Stone Road in Durham sold in May 2023, for $1,000,000, a price per square foot of $280.
- In September 2022, a 1,320-square-foot home on Pleasant Green Road in Durham sold for $145,000, a price per square foot of $110. The home has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
This story was generated using public data feeds and artificial intelligence. Send any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org.