A 3,745-square-foot house built in 1984 has changed hands.
The spacious property located at 3909 Northampton Road in Durham was sold on Oct. 23, 2023. The $1,100,000 purchase price works out to $294 per square foot. This two-story house boasts a generous living space with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. On the exterior, the house is characterized by the use of asphalt roofing. Inside, a fireplace adds character to the home. The property is equipped with heat pump heating and a cooling system. In addition, the house features an attached three-car garage.
- SEVEN FIGURE REAL ESTATE: Read here for more million dollar deals
- MORE REAL ESTATE NEWS: Check out sales across Triangle, Fayetteville
Here are some other recent nearby sales:
- On Saint Marks Road, Durham, in April 2022, a 3,431-square-foot home was sold for $912,000, a price per square foot of $266. The home has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- In October 2023, a 2,534-square-foot home on Wentworth Drive in Durham sold for $740,000, a price per square foot of $292. The home has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- A 4,372-square-foot home at 1 Roswell Court in Durham sold in July 2022, for $1,750,000, a price per square foot of $400. The home has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
This story was generated using public data feeds and artificial intelligence. Send any errors to email@example.com.