The spacious new property located at 1205 Anna Brook Lane in Raleigh was sold on Oct. 13, 2023.
The $1,440,000 purchase price works out to $387 per square foot. The house, built in 2022, has an interior space of 3,724 square feet. This is a single-story house. Inside, a fireplace adds character to the home. The property is equipped with central heating and central A/C.
- SEVEN FIGURE REAL ESTATE: Read here for more million dollar deals
- MORE REAL ESTATE NEWS: Check out sales across Triangle, Fayetteville
These nearby houses have also recently been purchased:
- On Windwitty Court, Raleigh, in July 2023, a 3,322-square-foot home was sold for $750,000, a price per square foot of $226.
- A 3,563-square-foot home at 2104 Millpine Drive in Raleigh sold in September 2023, for $785,000, a price per square foot of $220.
- In January 2023, a 4,113-square-foot home on Dunleith Drive in Raleigh sold for $900,000, a price per square foot of $219.
This story was generated using public data feeds and artificial intelligence. Send any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org.