A 6,331-square-foot house built in 2022 has changed hands.
The spacious new property located at 1008 Welch Lane in Raleigh was sold on Oct. 17, 2023, for $2,900,000, or $458 per square foot. This is a single-story house. Inside, a fireplace enhances the ambiance of the living area. The property is equipped with central heating and central A/C.
- SEVEN FIGURE REAL ESTATE: Read here for more million dollar deals
- MORE REAL ESTATE NEWS: Check out sales across Triangle, Fayetteville
These nearby houses have also recently been sold:
- In June 2023, a 3,056-square-foot home on September Court in Raleigh sold for $734,000, a price per square foot of $240.
- A 2,524-square-foot home at 1309 Wescott Drive in Raleigh sold in August 2022, for $616,000, a price per square foot of $244.
- On Oakmoor Court, Raleigh, in June 2022, a 4,538-square-foot home was sold for $1,250,000, a price per square foot of $275.
This story was generated using public data feeds and artificial intelligence. Send any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org.