A 5,869-square-foot house built in 1961 has changed hands, joining the growing ranks of million dollar real estate deals in the Triangle.
The spacious property located at 3518 Westover Road in Durham was sold on Oct. 18, 2023. It’s one of four recent sales to top $1 million.
The $3,162,500 purchase price works out to $539 per square foot. This single-story house boasts a generous living space with five bedrooms and seven bathrooms. On the exterior, the house is characterized by the use of asphalt roofing. Inside, there is a fireplace. The property is equipped with a heating system and a cooling system. In addition, the house comes with an attached garage.
- SEVEN FIGURE REAL ESTATE: Read here for more million dollar deals
- MORE REAL ESTATE NEWS: Check out sales across Triangle, Fayetteville
These nearby houses have also recently been purchased:
- A 5,504-square-foot home at 21 Chancery Place in Durham sold in July 2023, for $1,250,000, a price per square foot of $227. The home has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- In May 2022, a 3,270-square-foot home on Saint Marks Road in Durham sold for $1,055,000, a price per square foot of $323. The home has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- On Saint Marks Road, Durham, in September 2022, a 3,197-square-foot home was sold for $1,225,000, a price per square foot of $383. The home has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
This story was generated using public data feeds and artificial intelligence. Send any errors to email@example.com.