The spacious, recently built property located at 1420 Margrave Drive in Raleigh was sold on Oct. 12, 2023.
The $1,065,000 purchase price works out to $296 per square foot. The house, built in 2019, has an interior space of 3,597 square feet. This is a single-story house. Inside, there is a fireplace. The property is equipped with central heating and central A/C. Additionally, the home features a garage.
- SEVEN FIGURE REAL ESTATE: Read here for more million dollar deals
- MORE REAL ESTATE NEWS: Check out sales across Triangle, Fayetteville
These nearby houses have also recently been purchased:
- A 1,960-square-foot home at 1701 Forestville Road in Wake Forest sold in May 2022, for $424,000, a price per square foot of $216.
- On Forestville Road, Wake Forest, in November 2022, a 1,960-square-foot home was sold for $355,000, a price per square foot of $181.
- In May 2022, a 3,285-square-foot home on Teague Street in Wake Forest sold for $840,000, a price per square foot of $256.
This story was generated using public data feeds and artificial intelligence. Send any errors to email@example.com.