A spacious, recently built house located at 1231 Canterbury Road in Raleigh has new owners.
The 4,593-square-foot property, built in 2017, was sold on Oct. 16, 2023. The $2,250,000 purchase price works out to $490 per square foot. This is a single-story house. The home’s external appearance showcases a gable roof design. Inside, there is a fireplace. The property is equipped with central heating and central A/C. In addition, the home comes with a one-car garage.
- SEVEN FIGURE REAL ESTATE: Read here for more million dollar deals
- MORE REAL ESTATE NEWS: Check out sales across Triangle, Fayetteville
Here are some other recent nearby sales:
- In June 2022, a 2,097-square-foot home on Brooks Avenue in Raleigh sold for $980,000, a price per square foot of $467.
- A 4,207-square-foot home at 2618 Wade Avenue in Raleigh sold in October 2023, for $1,000,000, a price per square foot of $238.
- On Canterbury Road, Raleigh, in June 2022, a 2,010-square-foot home was sold for $500,000, a price per square foot of $249.
This story was generated using public data feeds and artificial intelligence. Send any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org.