A spacious house located at 10845 Round Brook Circle in Cary has new owners.
The 3,790-square-foot property, built in 2003, was sold on Oct. 16, 2023, for $1,000,000, or $264 per square foot. This is a single-story house. On the exterior, the home features a gable roof design. Inside, a fireplace adds character to the home. The property is equipped with central heating and central A/C. Additionally, the house is equipped with a garage.
- SEVEN FIGURE REAL ESTATE: Read here for more million dollar deals
- MORE REAL ESTATE NEWS: Check out sales across Triangle, Fayetteville
These nearby houses have also recently changed hands:
- A 3,021-square-foot home at 9304 Naples Court in Raleigh sold in June 2023, for $845,000, a price per square foot of $280.
- In March 2022, a 3,710-square-foot home on Naples Court in Raleigh sold for $920,000, a price per square foot of $248.
- On Centerwood Drive, Raleigh, in July 2022, a 6,447-square-foot home was sold for $1,319,000, a price per square foot of $205.
This story was generated using public data feeds and artificial intelligence. Send any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org.