A 4,207-square-foot house built in 1940 has changed hands.
The spacious property located at 2618 Wade Avenue in Cary was sold on Oct. 6, 2023, for $1,000,000, or $238 per square foot. This is a two-story house. The home’s outer structure has a hip roof frame. Inside, there is a fireplace. The property is equipped with central heating and central A/C. In addition, the home is equipped with a carport.
- SEVEN FIGURE REAL ESTATE: Read here for more million dollar deals
- MORE REAL ESTATE NEWS: Check out sales across Triangle, Fayetteville
Here are some other recent nearby sales:
- On Canterbury Road, Raleigh, in June 2023, a 4,304-square-foot home was sold for $1,950,000, a price per square foot of $453.
- A 2,010-square-foot home at 1105 Canterbury Road in Raleigh sold in June 2022, for $500,000, a price per square foot of $249.
- In July 2023, a 3,571-square-foot home on Gardner Street in Raleigh sold for $1,430,000, a price per square foot of $400.
This story was generated using public data feeds and artificial intelligence. Send any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org.