A 5,056-square-foot house built in 2015 has changed hands.
The spacious property located at 79 Lystra Ridge Road in Durham was sold on Oct. 5, 2023.
The $1,250,000 purchase price works out to $247 per square foot. This two-story home offers a roomy layout with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Inside, a fireplace enhances the ambiance of the living area. The property is equipped with a heating system and a cooling system. Additionally, the home features an attached garage.
- SEVEN FIGURE REAL ESTATE: Read here for more million dollar deals
- MORE REAL ESTATE NEWS: Check out sales across Triangle, Fayetteville
These nearby houses have also recently been sold:
- In July 2023, a 2,948-square-foot home on Lystra Ridge Road in Chapel Hill sold for $865,000, a price per square foot of $293. The home has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- A 3,251-square-foot home at 76 Lystra Grant Court in Chapel Hill sold in February 2023, for $875,000, a price per square foot of $269. The home has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- On Timber Creek path., Chapel Hill, in February 2023, a 2,969-square-foot home was sold for $500,000, a price per square foot of $168. The home has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
This story was generated using public data feeds and artificial intelligence. Send any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org.