A spacious, recently built house located at 2504 Bedford Avenue in Cary has new owners.
The 3,123-square-foot property, built in 2020, was sold on Sept. 28, 2023, for $1,200,000, or $384 per square foot. This is a two-story house. The home’s external appearance showcases a hip roof design. Inside, a fireplace enhances the ambiance of the living area. The property is equipped with central heating and central A/C. Additionally, the house includes a garage.
- SEVEN FIGURE REAL ESTATE: Read here for more million dollar deals
- MORE REAL ESTATE NEWS: Check out sales across Triangle, Fayetteville
These nearby houses have also recently been purchased:
- In June 2023, a home on Chamberlain Street in Raleigh sold for $1,310,000.
- A 3,652-square-foot home at 2613 Bedford Avenue in Raleigh sold in July 2023, for $1,225,000, a price per square foot of $335.
- On Bedford Avenue, Raleigh, in February 2022, a 782-square-foot home was sold for $1,125,000, a price per square foot of $1,439.
This story was generated using public data feeds and artificial intelligence. Send any errors to email@example.com.