A 4,595-square-foot house built in 1973 has changed hands for seven figures.
The spacious property located at 600 Country Lane in Cary was sold on Sept. 14, 2023, for $2,600,000, or $566 per square foot. This is a single-story house. Inside, a fireplace enhances the ambiance of the living area. The property is equipped with central heating and central A/C. Additionally, the home is equipped with a garage.
- SEVEN FIGURE REAL ESTATE: Read here for more million dollar deals
- MORE REAL ESTATE NEWS: Check out sales across Triangle, Fayetteville
These nearby houses have also recently been sold:
- In May 2022, a 3,528-square-foot home on Country Lane in Cary sold for $1,360,000, a price per square foot of $385.
- A 1,344-square-foot home at 210 Electra Drive in Cary sold in February 2023, for $390,000, a price per square foot of $290.
- On Electra Drive, Cary, in July 2023, a 1,230-square-foot home was sold for $415,500, a price per square foot of $338.
This story was generated using public data feeds and artificial intelligence. Send any errors to email@example.com.