The spacious property located at 6701 Green Hollow Court in Raleigh was sold on Sept. 20, 2023 for $1,495,000, or $196 per square foot. Two other Wake Forest homes also top seven figures.
The house, built in 2001, has an interior space of 7,622 square feet. This is a single-story house. On the exterior, the house is characterized by a hip roof design. Inside, there is a fireplace. The property is equipped with central heating and central A/C. Additionally, the home comes with a garage.
- SEVEN FIGURE REAL ESTATE: Read here for more million dollar deals
- MORE REAL ESTATE NEWS: Check out sales across Triangle, Fayetteville
These nearby houses have also recently been purchased:
- In July 2022, a 6,957-square-foot home on Green Hollow Court in Wake Forest sold for $3,050,000, a price per square foot of $438.
- A 3,026-square-foot home at 2425 Winding Forest Trail in Wake Forest sold in September 2022, for $850,000, a price per square foot of $281.
- On Oatlands Court, Wake Forest, in May 2023, a 15,592-square-foot home was sold for $2,450,000, a price per square foot of $157.
This story was generated using public data feeds and artificial intelligence. Send any errors to email@example.com.