The spacious property located at 332 Yadkin Drive in Raleigh was sold on Sept. 12, 2023. The $1,685,000 purchase price works out to $446 per square foot.
The house, built in 1967, has an interior space of 3,776 square feet. This is a single-story house. On the exterior, the home features a gable roof design. Inside, a fireplace adds character to the home. The property is equipped with central heating and central A/C. Additionally, the house provides a garage.
- Read here for more million dollar deals
- MORE REAL ESTATE NEWS: Check out sales across Triangle, Fayetteville
These nearby houses have also recently changed hands:
- In March 2023, a 2,886-square-foot home on Yadkin Drive in Raleigh sold for $850,000, a price per square foot of $295.
- On Yadkin Drive, Raleigh, in June 2022, a 2,886-square-foot home was sold for $756,000, a price per square foot of $262.
- A 5,371-square-foot home at 422 Forsyth Street in Raleigh sold in October 2022, for $2,595,000, a price per square foot of $483.
This story was generated using public data feeds and artificial intelligence. Send any errors to email@example.com.