RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK – If you are job hunting, particularly in technology and across the Triangle, then don’t give up hope. Despite layoffs and a slowing tech job market, 49 of the 50 companies tracked by WRAL TechWire for its exclusive Jobs Report, have openings.
Only one (ChannelAdvisor) is not showing any openings.
The total number of job postings at the top 50 firms was 2,541, a 3 percent decrease from last week’s numbers and a 10 percent decrease compared to this time last month.
OTHER RESOURCES TO FIND TRIANGLE JOB POSTINGS
Below, we’ve gathered the latest upcoming job fairs, student-centric resources, and a list of Twitter accounts that track local job openings. If you’re a student looking for an internship or entry-level position at a local company or organization, your university has resources to help you get started. Quick links below:
- Duke University: Career Hub
- Durham Technical Community College: College Central Network
- NC Central University: Career and Professional Development Center
- NC State University: Centennial Campus Job Board, Career Development Center and Jobs at NCSU
- UNC Chapel Hill: University Career Services and Careers at Carolina
- Wake Technical Community College: College Central Network and Career and Employment Resources
LOOK FOR TRIANGLE JOB POSTINGS ON THESE TWITTER ACCOUNTS
Here are some locally run Twitter accounts that regularly share job openings in the Triangle: