A Winston-Salem startup says its technology holds the potential to disrupt the direct-to-consumer wine industry.
WineAmp is telling its story at the CED Tech Venture show on Sept. 19-20 in Raleigh.
“We want to democratize modern technologies for wineries while improving customer experiences,” says Nicholas DeNitto, the CEO.
WineAmp develops custom apps for wineries. It describes these apps this way:
- Our apps seamlessly convey your brand onto mobile, showing rather than telling users why they love your brand.
- Our high end app features help you on defense once you’ve won a customer. Give them the smooth mobile experience they expect.
- Our modern flow helps you on offense, lowering the barrier to entry for your wine club so you can focus on interactions, not paperwork.
- Keep those customers engaged, and they’ll keep coming back. We make CRM simple by giving you another way to communicate with your club members.
This profile is the latest in a series written, edited and published by WRAL TechWire in partnership with the CED.
- Website: http://wineamp.com
- Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 450 Design Ave, Winston-Salem, NC 27101
- CEO: Nicholas DeNitto
- How many employees? 3
- Link to CED Tech Venture Company Profile: https://cednc.org/company-profile/wineamp
- What is the focus of your business?
Improving and disrupting the DTC wine industry. We want to democratize modern technologies for wineries while improving customer experiences.
- What is the top pain point/business application you are seeking to address?
We seek to address the pains associated with wine club management: for both the winery and the end user.
- What makes it unique?
What makes our product unique is our world class level of design, our high end app development experience, and our proven track record of delivering high quality products.
- Why should investors be interested in your firm?
Investors should be interested in our company because we have a good product backed by a highly skilled team with complementary CVs.
Our CEO, Nicholas DeNitto, is a wine expert with connections to high end wineries on the west coast. Matthew Bowers is a very talented designer who has worked with luxury brands like Moët & Chandon, Hennessy, and The Hollywood Roosevelt to name a few. Keith Höerling is an exceptional developer with over 20 years of experience; he was a founder at the highly successful startup, WeedMaps.
- How are you financed at this point?
New Ventures: $50,000 (June 2017)