WRAL TechWire is your comprehensive source of timely, daily coverage of companies in the Carolinas — from start-up to multi-national — with a focus on the growth industries of broadband and mobile computing, life sciences, and on entrepreneurs and their venture funding. Sign up for a subscription before Dec. 31 and save 50% on an annual subscription – and get WTW member discounts that can save you a lot of dollars.
A one-year subscription is just $25 with Code Holiday2015
Register for WRAL TechWire Insider Access at: https://wraltechwire.com/members/
(Click “Enter coupon code” at subscription level selection and enter code Holiday2015)
Access to Exclusive Content, Discounts from Insider Partners & Discounted Registration for TechWire Events
Not only does an Insider subscription get you access to exclusive content, but you’ll also have access to several discounts from our local partners, including NCTA, Bull City Venture Partners, CED, NCHICA and more. The next event is just around the corner:
- Bull City Venture Partners Venture Preview
Bull City Venture Partners is bringing together panels of investors to talk about what’s head for venture capital and angel financing in 2016.
The Entrepreneurs’ Series event is set for Jan. 19 at the Brier Creek Country Club – WRAL TechWire is a supporter of the program. Tech Wire Insiders will receive 20% off registration with discount code provided only to subscribers.
- WRAL TechWire Executive Exchange – January 26, 2016
WRAL TechWire will kick off its 2016 event series with “First in Flight: The Ups & Downs of Drone Technology” on January 26 at the PNC Triangle Club at Durham Bulls Athletic Park. Insiders receive $20 off of admission. Register now using your email address as the promotional code. (If you have any issues registering, contact email@example.com)
- Full Steam Ahead Awards
Don’t miss out on this and other exciting events such as the WRAL TechWire Full Steam Ahead Awards program held in April.
- More deals
Other discounts include:
Your Insider subscription pays for itself in subscriber discounts from our partners:
- American Underground – Three months of co-working for $99/month with a 6-month minimum contract ($300 value)
- CED (Council for Entrepreneurial Development) – One free educational course or workshop and one free access to a CED members-only mixer
- North Carolina Healthcare Information and Communications Alliance, Inc. (NCHICA) – $20 off any NCHICA event
- North Carolina Technology Association | NCTA – $20 registration discount for NC Tech Awards and Emerging Tech & Trends events
- Triangle Interactive Marketing Association | TIMA – Discounted members-only rate when registering for events (typically 60%)