So who are the “ptichers” for the “Rise of the Rest” tour?
ExitEvent Editor Laura Baverman takes a look at the eight startups who hope to land $100,000 from AOL founder Steve Case when he visits the Triangle on May 5. (WRAL TechWire has more on the tour schedule.)
“They’re high school friends, a husband and wife, clinical psychologist, PhD and author, New Yorkers, serial entrepreneurs, a former IBMer and healthcare gurus. And they’re innovating in digital media, adtech, social media engagement, GovTech, gaming, sales lead generation, health data and candy,” Baverman wrote.
• Tom and Jennys – cavity-preventing, sugar-free candy
• Personalized Learning Games – social and emotional learning platform for K-8 students
• ELXR Health – platform for behavioral patient consent and data exchange
• Archive Social – social media archiving, monitoring, and analytics for legal compliance
• Stealz – social media engagement tool that turns customers into brand ambassadors.
• Reveal Mobile – mobile audience platform that improves mobile ad targeting
• Antenna – platform to react to any content or product on the internet
• RocketBolt – platform for intelligent lead tracking throughout a customer’s experience
Read the full story at: http://exitevent.com/article/meet-the-8-startups-pitching-steve-case-150428