Southern Capitol Ventures will host its next Entrepreneurs Series event on Tuesday with a focus on startup financing and accelerators.
Bob Young, founder and chief executive officer of Lulu, will share his experiences as an entrepreneur both at Lulu and in co-founding Red Hat (NYSE: RHT).
Other speakers include representatives of accelerators in North Carolina as well as angel investors and experiences from several firms that have received venture capital.
The Accelerator Panel:
- Chris Heivly, Triangle Startup Factory
- Adam Klein, Startup Stampede
- Jonathon Perrelli, General Partner, Fortify.vc and co-founder, TheFort.vc
- Adam Hill, Packard Place
The Angel panel:
- Greg Cangialosi, Managing Director, Baltimore Angels; Founder, Betamore
- Stein Kretsinger
- Craig Stone, Triangle Angel Partners
- Steve Vanderwoude, Madison River Ventures
- Robbie Allen, CEO, Automated Insights
- James Avery, CEO, Adzerk
- Luke Fishback, CEO, PlotWatt
- Eric Boggs, CEO Argyle Social