Six emerging companies wrap up their “schooling” at the Triangle Startup Factory at the technology accelerator’s graduation day ceremony today at the American Tobacco Historic District.
It’s called “Pitch Day.”
Their next test is making a business case to potential investors.
“We are thrilled to help launch these six companies and 19 entrepreneurs out into the world”, say Chris Heivly and Dave Neal, the managing directors with Triangle Startup Factory.
Each of the firms secured $50,000 in funding from Triangle Startup Factory as well as office space, other resources and extensive mentoring over the past three months.
The graduates, with information provided by Heivly and Neal:
- Arcametrics provides business intelligence solutions for privacy-regulated industries like healthcare, financial services, and insurance. Its data correlation platform enables companies to use big data creatively and effectively to build comprehensive views of their consumers and markets without risking their reputations or violating privacy legislation.
- ArchiveSocial enables businesses to automatically preserve records of their social media activity for legal and compliance needs. It is a self-service solution designed to allow any organization to automate business-grade record keeping of their Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn profiles in a matter of minutes.
- Berst is a mobile app that makes it really easy to connect around a moment, a time, and a place. Our lives are a series of events and Berst uses your location as the primary means of sharing your thoughts and photos with others.
- Entasso is a talent market platform that matches recent college graduates with entry-level positions. Through a marketplace of games and quizzes, Entasso assesses graduates’ skills/interests and then matches those graduates to the companies’ positions with the same attributes.
- Ruzuku makes it ridiculously easy for bloggers, authors, coaches, speakers, and other passionate experts to create engaging online courses and learning communities.
- RxAnalytics identifies distinct drivers of health and fitness in individuals and provides them an actionable blueprint to achieve their goals.