The World Vaccine Congress has picked Quintiles as top contract research organization.
Quintiles has been involved in more than 150 vaccine trials since 2007.
Customers voted in the Vaccine Industry Excellence awards before the event began. A panel of jugges made the final selections in several categories.
“This is a great honor to be recognized as the Best CRO at the World Vaccine Congress,” said Dr. Ellen Vigdorth, vice president of Allergy, Respiratory, Infectious Diseases and Vaccines at Quintiles. “It is a huge achievement and underscores our commitment to the development of quality vaccines and anti-infective products.”
Criteria for the award were:
• Range of services provided in niche and core therapeutic areas;
• Methods of performance improvement or introduction of new services;
• Attention to and quality of relationships with clients;
• Reaching of milestones and final/ongoing outcomes; and
• Building and maintaining existing and long-term partnerships.
Earlier this year, Quintiles was named the top CRO in Asia for the second consecutive year by the BioPharma Convention Awards.