Some of the latest high-tech and life science related news from the Triangle, North Carolina, the southeast and the world is just a click away.
• Apple CEO intervenes on behalf of customer, Cnet says. Read more details here.
• Icagen is now part of Pfizer, has a new name: Neusentis, according to The News and Observer. Read more details here.
• Duke pushes back opening of campus in China, The Triangle Business Journal reports. Read more details here.
• Cisco offers virtualized video surveillance, ComputerWorld says. Read more details here.
• Nortel scores some victories in bankruptcy claims battle. Reuters has the details. Read more details here.