Some of the latest high-tech and life science related news from the Triangle, North Carolina, the southeast and the world is just a click away.
• Two get probation in lost iPhone case, according to The Wall Street Journal. Read more details here.
• Sprint to discuss iPhone impact after dispute with analysts. Bloomberg has the news. Read more details here.
• HP may not spin off PC business, according to the Business Insider. Read more details here.
• HP cutting some 500 software jobs in California, TechCrunch reports. Read more details here.
• GSK awards $4M in grants to National Comprehensive Cancer Network(R) (NCCN(R)) Oncology Research Program. Read more details here.
Get the latest news alerts: Follow LTW at Twitter.