Some of the latest high-tech and life science related news from the Triangle, North Carolina, the southeast and the world is just a click away.
• New $232M NC fund targets life sciences, The Triangle Business Journal says. Read more details here.
• Fidelity buys Nortel offices in RTP. The News & Observer has the details. Read more details here.
• UK government won’t pay for GSK lupus drug, Dow Jones news wires reports. Read more details here.
• Cisco adds video searching, sharing to TelePresence, according to InformationWeek. Read more details here.
• US nuclear security lab supercomputer to use NetApp storage, Datacenter Dynamics says. Read more details here.
Get the latest news alerts: Follow LTW at Twitter.