Some of the latest high-tech and life science related news from the Triangle, North Carolina, the southeast and the world is just a click away.
All Things Digial at the Wall Street Journal is reporting that Apple will introduce its new iPhone 5 on Oct. 4. Read more details here.
In other news:
• Startup incubator TechStars lands $24M in new funding, TechCrunch reports. Read more details here.
• BlackBerry sales in US plummet, Bloomberg news says. Read more details here.
• Will Apple join Dow Jones Industrial Average? Barron’s has the story about the speculation. Read more details here.
• Facebook’s annual conference opens Thursday. GigaOm has a preview. Read more details here.
• Startup veteran takes on mobile video with Klip, The Wall Street Journal reports. Read more details here.
Get the latest news alerts: Follow LTW at Twitter.