John Crites, a former chief executive officer of MCNC who also was a senior executive at RTI International, is the new chief executive officer of the
The TTEC focuses on economic development issues.
AT RTI, Crites served as chief information officer. He also is a member of the group’s board.
TTEC also recently named its board of directors for 2009:
- Jeff Kramer, senior vice president of engineering and technology operations at Lulu.com, as board chairman
- Chuck Musciano, chief information officer for Martin Marietta Materials – vice chairman
- Ralph Kasuba, vice president of operations at iContact – board secretary and membership director
- Tony Verdone, vice president of development and operations at MediClick, Inc. – educational director
- Sid Mitchener, partner at VACO Raleigh, LLC – public relations director
- Heather Hollick, IT consultant – operations director
- Craig Stone, chief executive officer of HireNetworks – board member
- Simon Sawyer, director of Credit Suisse and IT site manager for Credit Suisse’s Raleigh site – board member