RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C. – Are you interested in software as a service as a means of improving your company’s operations but confused or unsure about what SaaS actually is?
WRAL Local Tech Wire’s next two Executives’ Edge events will offer plenty of answers as well as first-person experience in developing and deploying SaaS services.
On June 17 in Durham and June 18 in Charlotte, LTW is partnering with the Carolina SaaS User Group for panel discussions designed to provide answers to the who, what, when, where and why questions about SaaS.
Gary Griffiths, who recently stepped down as president of WebEx, will lead the panels.
Panel members for the Durham event include executives from several of the Triangle’s top companies:
• Tony Verdone, vice president of development and operations at MediClick
• Dave Anderson, founder and principal architect at PeopleClick
• Don Studivant, chief information officer at Square 1 Bank
• Ryan Allis, chief executive officer and co-founder of iContact
Charlotte panelists include:
• Peter Mann, senior vice president at Authoria
Dan Schubert, chief executive officer at AMT Direct
• Jerry Wetmore, chief executive officer at BioPop
Each session will start at 11 a.m. and will include lunch.
To find out more information and to register, contact LTW’s Sales and Marketing Manager Marc Montoro at 919-821-8577 or email@example.com.