RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK – As 2007 comes to an end, readership in WRAL Local Tech Wire continues to grow. But The Skinny needs your help to make the site more relevant to your needs.
Our page views, unique visits and internal traffic (reading of archived and related stories, videos, etc.) have soared over the past 12 months.
Recent new additions include features and commentary from VentureBeat, a cutting-edge Web publication based in Silicon Valley.
LTW also now includes Inform, a service designed to automatically link stories published in LTW to archived stories and information elsewhere on the Web.
Coming soon are a couple of new regular contributors as thought leaders and pace setters on disruptive technology and innovation.
These additions are being made due in large part to suggestions from readers.
As 2008 begins, take a few moments and offer your thoughts about LTW.
Consider these questions:
• What we are NOT providing in terms of coverage that you want?
• Would you like to see our calendar of events revived?
• How can we make LTW more valuable and essential to you as a source for news and information?
• What kind of news are we not providing that you want/need?
• What news are we providing that you find of little or no value?
• Would you like more commentary about trends and issues in the technology, life science and venture capital/finance industries?
• How can we improve the stories that we already present?
• Would you like more executive profiles?
• If so, would you prefer these to be done in a question-and-answer format?
• Would you like more company profiles?
• How can we improve the video interviews and commentaries that we offer?
Please send me your thoughts. I assure you they will be considered quite carefully as we make plans for 2008 and beyond. Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.