A mix of 10 early stage high-tech, biotech and software firms will make presentations to potential investors at the “Opportunity 2007” conference.
The annual event put on by the Council for Entrepreneurial Development is set for Sept. 10 and 11 in Wrightsville Beach.
Selected to present were:
- A-B Sea Research, Inc. (Raleigh, )
- Beecoz (Raleigh, )
- BioMedomics (RTP, )
- Magnus Health Portal (Raleigh, )
- Nanovector (Raleigh, )
- PrepChamps (Apex, )
- SourceHorizon, Inc. (Greensboro, )
- Transfusion & Transplantation Technologies (3Ti) (Atlanta, Ga., )
- Trend Funnel (Greensboro, )
- Valencell, Inc. (Raleigh, )
The conference will also include a variety of speakers, panel discussions and networking opportunities.
Pre-seed-stage companies will also have the opportunity to meet with potential investors in a “Start-up Speed Dating” program. It’s a repeat of a new program that the CED offered at its venture capital conference earlier this year.