Triangle Tomorrow, a group focused on improving business and quality of life in the Research triangle region, has named several new members to its board of directors.
Named to serve two-year terms were:
- Ken Eudy, President, Capstrat
- Tricia Healy, Partner, Hyde Street Holdings, L.L.C.
- John McKinney, Regional Director, External Affairs, AT&T/BellSouth-NC
- Andrea Bazán Manson, President, Triangle Community Foundation
- Dr. Stephen Scott, President, Wake Community Technical College
- Dr. James Zuiches, Vice Chancellor, Extension & Engagement, NCSU
Triangle Tomorrow is part of the Research Triangle Regional Partnership, an economic development organization representing private and public sector members in the 13-country Triangle area.