The Charlotte Chamber’s Information Technology Charlotte (ITC) council will hold the first Procurement Practices Technology Marketplace Seminar today from 3-5pm at the chamber headquarters. Panel participants, chosen for their strategic role in technology, will discuss the daily challenges they face as technology executives, the value of outside partners and their decision making process.
Executives scheduled to speak include:
– Martin Davis is chief information officer and executive vice president for Wachovia and manages the strategic, people and business processes within the business unit CIO organization.
– Michael Brady is senior vice president and chief information officer of LendingTree, LLC. He is responsible for establishing and executing LendingTree’s enterprise technology strategy.
– Gregory S. Archer is vice president of Corporate IT Services, Premier, Inc and recently led Premier’s IT department when they insourced their IT operations. He is currently leading efforts to consolidate Premier’s IT operations into Charlotte, including its Data Centers.
– James Kluttz is chief technology officer at Novant Health and responsible for Novant’s overall IT technical architecture strategy, design, implementation and operation. Since joining Novant in 1986 Kluttz has held numerous roles in the various areas of technical support including, Voice & Data, Data Center Operations, and Server Architecture.
– Joe Venturelli has been an active member of the Carolina Technology community since 1986. In 2000, Mr. Venturelli joined MedCath Incorporated, a publicly traded company as senior director technical support. MedCath owns and operates twelve Cardiac Care hospitals plus multiple Central Business Offices, Cath Labs and Mobile Heart Catheterization units across the United States.
– Rob Watkins joined Compass Group in 1994, moving to the Americas corporate office in Charlotte, NC from the United Kingdom in 1997. Watkins became chief information officer, Americas Division, in 2001.
For more information about sponsorship and panel participation opportunities, please contact Dee Means at email@example.com. To register to attend the event, please visit www.charlottechamber.com/events.