Outsourcing firm, Active Data Services, Inc. names six people to their board of directors:
- Kenneth A. Eller, President and CEO of Active Data Services
- Arun Singh, EVP and COO of Active Data Services
- Peter Harvey, EVP and CFO of Active Data Services
- Peter Ransome, EVP and CMO of Active Data Services
- Ben McSwiney, Retired President and CEO of Bell & Howell Worldwide Mail Handling Systems
- Louis Ferrero, Chairman and CEO of Tuscany Ventures
Founded in 2002 as a privately-held firm, Active Data Services, Inc., provides advanced data and document management services.
“The Board is comprised of strong and experienced leaders who realize that an essential element of leadership is being a thoughtful listener, a good leader, and one who commits to giving their best to achieve the group’s goal,” says Kenneth A. Eller, President and CEO of Active Data Services, Inc.