The World Health Organization along with other major health organizations conclude evidence to suggests no link between cancer from cell phones.

Dr. Christoffer Johansen of the Danish Cancer Society in Copenhagen, Denmark, who led the study released Monday that appears in the April 12 issue of the journal Neurology says the case is not closed yet.

“We cannot rule it out entirely, but we are close,” Johansen told UPI.

Stephen Lonn of the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm published a study last month in the American Journal of Epidemiology that found no increased risk in brain tumors among people using a cell phone for 10 years or longer.

But Lonn said long-term users need to be more thoroughly studied.
“We need more research for long-term use and research among children before we could make any conclusions,” he told UPI.

View: http://www.newsfactor.com/story.xhtml?story_id=2100000435YO