After three deals the week before, the pace of venture closings in North Carolina slowed again.
The only announced closing was the $10.5 million raised by Arsenal Digital Solutions of Cary.
Three deals worth nearly $29 million officially closed the previous week.
The 11 deals have been worth $85.5 million.
Here are the 11 deals in the NC list, which will be updated and published each Monday:
Deal size; company; focus; location; investors:
1. $24 million; TransTech Pharma; pharmaceutical; High Point, NC; MacAndrews & Forbes, Novo Norodisk A/S, Cephaton
2. $14 million; Targacept; biotech; Winston-Salem; Nomura International, Oxford Bioscience Partners, JAFCO, Cogene Biotech Ventures, Bison Capital, Rock Castle Ventures; 2nd
3. $10.5 million; Arsenal Digital Solutions; storage management; Cary; Covestco, Southeast Interactive, Southern Cross Capital; 4th
4. $9.8 million; Stemco; Durham; biotech; Aurora Funds, Intersouth Partners, Becton Dickinson Ventures, Trelys Venture Partners, Tall Oaks Capital.
5. $8.5 million; OrthoNeuro; speciality hospital; Charlotte; New Enterprise Associates.
6. $7 million; Venetica; software; Charlotte; Charles River Ventures, General Catalyst Partners (1st)
7. $5 million; Oculan; networking; RTP; Soros Equity Partners.
8. $2 million; Relativity; software; Cary; Wakefield Group, Noro-Moseley
9. $1.6 million; RSS Solutions; software; Greenville; Edgestone Capital Partners.
10. $1.5 million; LiveWire Logic; software and services; Morrisville, NC; Research Triangle Ventures, Gray Ventures
11. $1.3 million; Tranzyme; biotech; RTP; Research Triangle Ventures, Paradigm Venture Partners, Green & Associates. Pacific Rim Ventures