Prenova, formerly known as Service Resources, closed on a new round of financing last week worth $15.5 million.
The deal ranks as the biggest in Georgia so far this year.
In all, six deals have generated close to $40 million.
That’s far off the pace of 2002 when 15 deals worth $150 million were closed by March 16.
Here’s LTW’s weekly list, which will be updated and published each Monday:
Deal size; company; focus; location; investors
1. $15.5 million; Prenova; services; Atlanta; Frontenac, Austin Ventures, River Cities Capital.
2. $11 million; nuBridges; software; Atlanta; C&B Capital, GMT Capital, Noro-Moseley, hf Flagship Investments, Tycho and Marie Hawle Foundation plus 24 individuals.
3. $5 million; Lancope; security; Atlanta; HIG Ventures, GMG Capital Partners (2nd)
4. $3.3 million; Q1 Labs; Atlanta; software; Business Development Bank of Canada, New Brunswick Investment Management Corp. (1st)
5. $3 million; Flexlight; Atlanta; optics/networking; Coral Ventures, Concord Ventures (2nd)
6. $2.1 million; Qcept; Atlanta; manufacturing; Pittco Capital Partners, Atlanta Technology Ventures, Bergman & Associates.