WRALTechWire is looking for news, input: Send us yours
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — WRALTechWire is continuously expanding its content lineup, and we want you to participate.
We are looking for news and analysis about all things tech and life science from people who know their business. However, we aren’t looking for advertorials that tell us how great you or your business is. We are looking for insight into issues ranging from management to leadership, implementing technology to security, how to attract investors and what you see as the “next big thing” in your field.
Submissions should be no more than 500 to 600 words in length. Writers must submit a head shot photo (.jpg) along with a brief biography and contact information as well as appropriate weblinks. Articles must be submitted within the texts of emails, not as attachments. Published articles will become part of the WRALTechWire archive.
Send submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Checking in on 'tattooed guy' with SXSW-bound Raleigh team
- Sneak peek: Stylish HQRaleigh on eve of move-in day
- Raleigh mayor heads to Austin to recruit entrepreneurs, businesses
- Reports: Strike against IBM-Lenovo deal continues in China
- RTP misses out on $100M Cisco 'Internet of Everything' center
- IBM job protests in China don't generate sympathy in US
- Leadership lessons from the Red Hat tower: CEO stresses r-e-s-p-e-c-t
- Inside Lookout Capital's biggest deal: Why pick Wright Foods?
- Lenovo rips Ellen's Oscar selfie with a critical tweet, 'pic'
- Google spells out quick timeline, 'checklist' for Fiber network to cities