WRAL's Google Glass broadcasts preview possible TV news future
Raleigh, N.C. — WRAL added another technology first to the station's list, using Google Glass - a wearable computer resembling eye glasses - to provide the audience a "you are really there" inside view of a newscast. A stunt? No, say anchor Bill Leslie and reporter Brian Shrader who see Glass as a tool to improve reporting and newscasts in years to come....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Verizon: Network upgrade doubles download speeds in RTP, US
- What a RIoT! Fast-growing IoT group hires exec director, changes name. broadens agenda
- Source: Google still investing heavily in fiber despite job cuts report
- CED Tech Venture lineup draws 50+ investment funds to Raleigh
- Verizon makes clean sweep in latest wireless testing
- Staying alive: After heart attack, Fitbit inspires me to walk the world
- Why 'skills gap' trainer General Assembly is coming to RTP - and how it differs from competitors
- RTP Foundation expanding Frontier business space
- Generation app gap: Millennials' tech embrace dwarfs boomers, Xers
- Lenovo expands RTP sales force as North America market grows