WRAL's Google Glass broadcasts preview possible TV news future
Raleigh, N.C. — WRAL added another technology first to the station's list, using Google Glass - a wearable computer resembling eye glasses - to provide the audience a "you are really there" inside view of a newscast. A stunt? No, say anchor Bill Leslie and reporter Brian Shrader who see Glass as a tool to improve reporting and newscasts in years to come....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- So far no pop for MaxPoint in its stock debut
- Maxpoint raising $75M through IPO; trading begins today
- Full Steam Ahead Awards return; nominate your choices today
- Time Warner Cable upgrades Internet speeds in response to fiber services
- Oops! Economic survey dips for first time in two years
- AT&T: GigaPower is taking root across Raleigh, Cary
- Report shows x86 deal paying big dividends for Lenovo
- Connecticut launches formal investigation of Lenovo adware
- NC biotech startups share global spotlight in Raleigh
- Report: NC biotech sector produces $73B, responsible for 61,000 jobs