WRAL's Google Glass broadcasts preview possible TV news future
Raleigh, N.C. — WRAL added another technology first to the station's list, using Google Glass - a wearable computer resembling eye glasses - to provide the audience a "you are really there" inside view of a newscast. A stunt? No, say anchor Bill Leslie and reporter Brian Shrader who see Glass as a tool to improve reporting and newscasts in years to come....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Closing books on 2015: $1.25B in NC capital + A tip of the cap to CED
- Report: Startup capital funding off to slower start in '16
- 'Wow:' Quintiles takes VR plunge to improve digital health
- Cisco tells NC employees: 'Extremely disappointed' in HB2
- Layoffs hit IBM in Triangle; Big Blue confirms cuts but says it has 25k open jobs
- Triangle plans for growth despite a big elephant (HB2) in the room
- Joe DeSimone's thrilling day: 'Wow. Humbling'
- As crowdfunding kicks in, 'proceed with caution,' attorney says
- NC lags the pack while SEC crowdfunding rules take effect
- Inside Counter Culture Coffee: Secrets to success