WRAL's Google Glass broadcasts preview possible TV news future
Raleigh, N.C. — WRAL added another technology first to the station's list, using Google Glass - a wearable computer resembling eye glasses - to provide the audience a "you are really there" inside view of a newscast. A stunt? No, say anchor Bill Leslie and reporter Brian Shrader who see Glass as a tool to improve reporting and newscasts in years to come....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- House OKs new venture fund for NC with decisive vote
- Uber expanding ride-sharing to North Carolina's coast
- New state venture fund that would provide startups a cash infusion advances
- Lenovo's 'attacking' strategy: Targeting the 'social mobile Internet'
- Sources: NetApp cutting 15 percent of its work force at RTP campus
- Road risks: 70% now using social media, net while driving
- CenturyLink fast Internet service targets much of eastern NC, Triangle
- CEOs want our state, but does General Assembly want CEOs?
- AT&T, trade group take FCC fight to court in attempt to stop new rules
- 'Venom' security risk hits cloud; Red Hat warns about vulnerability