Posted Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:38 a.m.
Windstream's Charlotte data center construction underway
Charlotte, N.C. — Windstream Corp. (NASDAQ: WIN) is on track to complete construction of a new data center in Charlotte by late this year....
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- VC deals surge nationally - but not in Triangle, rest of NC
- With record numbers, international growth, WRALTechWire's Insider turns 1
- IBMers fear more layoffs; Street expects another revenue drop in report today
- Ex-IBMer Dick Daugherty a very deserving Raleigh Hall of Fame choice
- As Google Glass hits street, group warns: Don't be a 'Glasshole'
- Pulitzer Prize shows importance of a free press in era of high-tech snooping
- Bravo! 'The Escapist' is a finalist for a 4th Webby Award
- With long-time leader Warmenhoven out, what next for NetApp?
- Startup Factory partner on firing a co-founder: 'It burns your soul'
- Lenovo, IBM face 'perfect storm of issues' in US server deal review