Will Lenovo make Fujitsu deal? CEO: 'If one plus one can be larger than two ...'
Morrisville, N.C. — As usual at CES last week, Lenovo unleashed a wave of new products and emerging high-tech plays, from VR headsets to high-end gaming computers and much more. But top exec Yang Yuanqing couldn't escape a pesky questions: If and when the world's top PC maker will strike a deal with Fujitsu? Will Lenovo buy Samsung's PC business?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- NC Biz Wire, PACES team, Google Fiber advocate land WRAL TechWire Editor's Choice Awards
- TechWire Awards go to six individual, six corporate Triangle tech, life science leaders
- Dr. James Goodnight: From moment of inspiration to building SAS, a global software powerhouse
- With all tickets gone, TechWire Awards to be streamed live at WRAL.com
- As Scot Wingo's new gig Spiffy lands extra $2.5M, he 'loves' being back with a startup
- Dr. Charles Hamner: A creator of NC's life science industry
- First WRAL TechWire Hall of Famers: Five pillars of NC's tech success
- Why Red Hat's new CFO left IBM - and what he likes better
- Eric Shander's journey: From IBM to Red Hat, chief accounting officer to CFO
- Datathon at Duke offers big talent recruiting opportunity, says former Red Hat exec