Will Lenovo make Fujitsu deal? CEO: 'If one plus one can be larger than two ...'
Morrisville, N.C. — As usual at CES last week, Lenovo unleashed a wave of new products and emerging high-tech plays, from VR headsets to high-end gaming computers and much more. But top exec Yang Yuanqing couldn't escape a pesky questions: If and when the world's top PC maker will strike a deal with Fujitsu? Will Lenovo buy Samsung's PC business?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Think you know millennials? Case survey runs counter to narrative with Trump, conservatism scoring well
- After Trump meeting, Bayer-Monsanto pledge could mean jobs in RTP
- Birthday (unofficial): The soft launch of Local Tech Wire
- RTI International revenues, work force surge in 2016
- Reports: Lenovo seeking full ownership of laptop joint venture
- American Underground rolls out 'new product offering for a new audience'
- Third VC report confirms trend: VC boom is over in NC
- US sales growth helps Lenovo keep global PC sales lead
- Boom over: Venture reports agree dealmaking drops in 2016
- Fast-growing Walk West agency adds another firm in 'digital first' strategy