Will Lenovo make Fujitsu deal? CEO: 'If one plus one can be larger than two ...'
Morrisville, N.C. — As usual at CES last week, Lenovo unleashed a wave of new products and emerging high-tech plays, from VR headsets to high-end gaming computers and much more. But top exec Yang Yuanqing couldn't escape a pesky questions: If and when the world's top PC maker will strike a deal with Fujitsu? Will Lenovo buy Samsung's PC business?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Study: 'Tasty' cannabis edibles need better labels for safety
- Report spells out strategy for how NC can cash in on 'data economy'
- Report: NC equity funding drops $400M in '16 yet reach grows
- Despite big changes, Google Fiber says it's 'here to stay in Triangle'
- Duke inventors' kitchen safety recipe: Internet of Things stove control, app raises $175K
- A witness to amazing RDU growth: Jammed LA-to-RDU Sunday night flight
- IBM's top exec defends Trump role in letter to employees
- Inside Offline's big deal with McClatchy: What's next for Raleigh startup, how deal was made
- Startup Offline Media lands McClatchy as investor
- John Kane's vision for Research Triangle Regional Partnership: Marketing, branding